Recommended MT4 and FREE Charts:
Markets dotcom CLICK HERE
ETX Capital CLICK HERE
Disclaimer and Risk Warning:
Trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. Ask your broker or your advisor to explain all risks to you before making any trading and investing decisions. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 73% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this broker. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
All Countries (Except United States) CLICK HERE
UNITED STATES – see below
United States Chart Softwares
Esignal This is a professional charting software.
Tradestation Another professional charting software.
Training Video: How To Trade The Opening Gap
Simple Steps for Trading The Opening Gap:
1. Set up a 5-minute or 2-min Chart of the Dow mini Futures (Wall Street Futures on Markets dotcom Platform)
2. The timeframe for this chart must be from 9:30 ET to 16:15 ET
3. This chart will show you the Opening Gap, which essentially is the gap from yesterday’s closing price on the Dow at 16:15 ET to today’s open at 9:30 ET
4. You trade in the direction to fill the gap (see below)
5. If the open on the Dow today is lower than yesterday’s close, then we go long (buy) and if open above yesterday’s close then we go short (sell short).
6. The gap on the Dow must be a minimum of 20 points and no more than 100 points
7. Enter with a market order at the market open i.e. 9:30 ET
8. Use a 20 (or 25) point stop-loss
9. The first target is when half the gap fills.
10. The final target is yesterday’s close (or a few points away from it).
Recommended Books For Trading
5 Books That Will Transform your Trading CLICK HERE